Minelab EQUINOX 900 Multi-IQ Metal Detector with Minelab Pro-Find 15 Pinpointer
The best-selling all-in-one treasure and gold detector just got better. The EQUINOX 900, driven by Minelab’s proven ground-breaking Multi-IQ technology, boasts an impressive 119 High-Resolution Target ID system, superior target separation, and is fully waterproof to 5 m (16 ft) with an IP68 rating. With upgrades like its 3-piece carbon-fiber collapsible shaft system and advanced audio controls, plus fully-loaded features including Control Pod Flashlight and Handgrip Vibration there’s never been a better time to join the Minelab EQUINOX revolution.
THE MULTI-IQ ADVANTAGE
Why Minelab Multi-IQ? Because with Minelab’s revolutionary Multi-IQ technology, you’ve got the combined power of multiple detectors in one — all working for you at the same time. Nothing goes undiscovered and no terrain is off-limits. Silver, gold, or jewelry. Park, field, or beach. Unearth the power of EQUINOX powered by Multi-IQ.
- Minelab Pro-Find 15 Pinpointer
Factory Items (included):
- EQX 11 Double D Smart Coil
- EQX 11 Skidplate
- EQX 6 Double D Smart Coil
- EQX 6 Skidplate
- ML 85 Low Latency Wireless Headphones
- Screen Protector [English]
- Charging Cable
- Getting Started Guide
- HIGH-RESOLUTION TARGET IDs - 119 Target IDs [99 non-ferrous and 20 ferrous]
- SEARCH MODES - Park, Field, Beach & Gold
- WATERPROOF - With IP68 waterproof capability to 5 m (16 ft), take EQUINOX anywhere and own the ground beneath your feet.
- TARGET SEPARATION - Recovery Speed and Iron Bias control how your detector responds to multiple signals: from minimizing your chances of digging iron to sniffing out gold and treasures hiding within the trashiest ground and everything in between.
- LIGHT AND COMPACT - Comprising lightweight 3-piece carbon-fiber shafts, EQUINOX 900 weighs only 1.2 kg (2.8 lb) and packs down to a mere 61 cm (24 in) — throw it in your backpack, and you’re all set.
- SUPREME ALL-TERRAIN DETECTING - Whether you’re swinging in the forest or snorkeling at the beach, EQUINOX 900® finds treasure that other detectors miss.
- ADVANCED AUDIO CONTROL - With multiple-tone audio options, the sound of treasure has never been clearer — EQUINOX’s superior audio means you’ll not only ‘hear’ if a target is trash or treasure but you’ll also be able to gauge its size and depth simply by listening.
- EXTREME PRECISION - Stable IDs at depth and Pinpoint Mode
- 6 SINGLE FREQUENCY OPTIONS - For those with a specific goal in mind, EQUINOX® delivers total control and the power to choose from six single frequencies: 4/5/10/15/20/40 kHz.
- LIGHTING AND VIBRATION - The daylight may have ended, but that doesn’t mean your hunt has to — with Control Pod Flashlight, Red Backlight Display, Backlit Keypad, and Handgrip Vibration you can power on long after the sun has gone.
- LOUD AND CLEAR AUDIO - Enjoy crystal-clear audio with lightning-fast Low Latency Wireless Headphones and In-Built Speaker (Included), or Wired Headphones and Waterproof Headphones (Accessories).
Shipping is FREE on all orders within the Contiguous United States. Outside of the Contiguous United States, please place your order in the Shopping Cart to view shipping charges.
Shipment / Transit time
Detector Experts makes every effort to get your order to you as soon as possible. Orders for in-stock items placed on business days before 3:00 PM ET (Eastern Time) are generally shipped the same day (subject to verification). Please note weekend orders, placed on Fridays after 1:00 PM ET will be processed on the following Monday. If there is a problem with your order, you will receive an e-mail within one business day to advise you about the situation.
Most orders get shipped the same day if received, processed and verified by 1:00 P.M. ET (Eastern Time) Monday – Friday. Orders received after these times or those which require verification (see below) will be processed the next business day.
Delivery of Oversize items:
Oversize items that are required to ship via truck due to their size or weight, generally take an extra day to ship. The average delivery time is 7-10 business days. Rural or remote delivery locations can sometimes take slightly longer.
All truck deliveries are made by appointment which must be scheduled in advance. The carrier will reach out to you by phone or email to set up this appointment. An adult must be available to receive, inspect, and sign for the merchandise at the time of delivery. A rescheduling fee may be applied for a missed delivery appointment, subject to carrier policy.
All deliveries are to the threshold of your location during standard business hours. White glove, inside delivery, evening, early morning, or weekend deliveries are sometimes able to be scheduled with the carrier for an additional cost. Detector Experts cannot guarantee the availability or cover the additional cost of these extra services.
Truck deliveries are unavailable to PO boxes, APO/FPO locations, or outside of the continental 48 states.
A signature is required for most shipments upon receipt. An adult must be at the address to receive the package and sign for it. Packages cannot be rerouted or picked up from UPS. If UPS is unable to successfully deliver your package they may bring your package to a UPS Access Point or they will re-attempt delivery up to 3 times, at their discretion.
If you require additional help to receive your package, please contact us.
Oversize items shipped by Truck are delivered by appointment which must be scheduled in advance. The carrier will reach out to you by phone or email to set up this appointment. An adult must be available to receive, inspect, and sign for the merchandise at the time of delivery. A rescheduling fee may be applied for a missed delivery appointment, subject to carrier policy.
All deliveries are to the threshold of your location during standard business hours Monday through Friday. White glove, inside delivery, evening, early morning, or weekend deliveries are sometimes able to be scheduled with the carrier for an additional cost. Detector Experts cannot guarantee the availability or cost of these extra services.
Damaged or missing items upon delivery
Damaged in delivery: If there is damage to the package, or if merchandise is missing, please keep the original shipping carton and contact us immediately so we can issue a damage claim with the carrier. Please don’t return the merchandise without going through these steps, as it delays the replacement of the order or the issuance of a credit.
Missing items: All missing items claims must be reported within five business days of delivery. Contact us to report a missing item from your shipment.
Oversize truck deliveries: Oversize items shipped by Truck are delivered by appointment which needs to be scheduled with carrier in advance. At time of delivery, an adult must be available to receive, inspect, and sign for the merchandise. Please inspect the item to be sure it is the correct model, in operable condition, and not damaged in any way. Do not sign the delivery manifest until you have inspected the item. Once the delivery manifest is signed, we are unable to file any damage claim with the carrier on your behalf. Once you sign for the item, you are accepting the product as is.
If the merchandise is damaged, please make a notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as well. Contact us within 48 business hours to report the damage.
Yes, Detector Experts ships throughout the U.S., Canada and to over 200 countries worldwide where allowed by the Manufacturer. International shipments are subject to import fees, duties, and taxes (which are levied once a shipment reaches the destination country) in addition to the brokerage fees/custom clearance charges that may be imposed by the carrier. These charges must be borne by the recipient. Detector Experts has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they might be.
Due to high international shipping costs, taxes, and duty fees, we cannot ship any order that includes backordered items. We will hold the order until all items are in stock and available to ship. Please contact us if you wish to cancel or change these items.
If an international shipment is refused and/or returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees, brokerage fees, or shipping charges incurred from this return will be the responsibility of the customer.
Order transit times
Orders are generally delivered based on the shipping timeframe selected during checkout.
Please allow additional time for shipments to U.S. territories, P.O. boxes, or military APO/FPO addresses.
There are generally options that allow for expedited shipping that are displayed at checkout, at an additional cost, subject to terms and conditions of inventory etc…
Orders for in-stock items placed on business days are typically shipped the same day (subject to verification). Please note weekend orders, placed on Fridays after 1:00 PM ET will be processed on the following Monday.
Standard Shipping Options
- Super Saver (7-10 Business Days)
- Standard Shipping 3-7 Business Days
- UPS 3 Business Days
- UPS 2 Business Days Air
- UPS Next Business Day Air
- USPS Priority Mail
Expedited shipping is not available for shipments to, U.S. territories, P.O. boxes, or military APO/FPO addresses. Please allow additional time for orders shipped to these addresses.
Shipping to P.O. boxes or military APO/FPO addresses
Shipments can be sent to both P.O. boxes and military APO/FPO addresses. Note: Please allow 6-8 weeks for orders shipped to military APO/FPO addresses for them to be delivered.
Once an order has shipped out, we will send you an e-mail with the tracking number. Just click on the link and it will take you to the carrier’s website.
You can also track your order here
- Enter the Detector Experts Order number as well as the email address associated with the order. OR
- If you have a Detector Experts account, simply log into your account using your e-mail address and password, then click on your order number in your order history. The tracking number will appear under the Status & Tracking column. If you click on the link, it will take you to the tracking information for your order.
A signature is required for most shipments upon receipt. Someone must be at the address to receive the package and sign for it. Packages cannot be rerouted or picked up from UPS. If you require additional help to receive your package, please contact us.
What are the rules for transporting Hazardous Goods?
This item cannot be shipped outside the USA and must ship via Ground. Pursuant to terms as defined here
Some orders might be subject to our verification procedure before we can process it. For your protection from credit card fraud or identity theft, we may ask you to verify that you’re the card owner or that the order and the ship-to information are valid. If your order requires verification, you will be notified by email within one business day.
Minelab GOLD MONSTER 1000 w...