- Garrett Stainless Steel Treasure Trowel
- Garrett Brass Treasure Probe
- Garrett Camo Finds and Recovery Pouch
Garrett Stainless Steel Treasure Trowel
- Gauge on trowel's inside edge measures in inches and centimeters.
- 10" length with ribbed, no-slip handle.
Garrett Brass Treasure Probe
- A must have tool for any metal detectorist is a Quality made Garrett Treasure Probe.
- The Garrett Treasure Probe is 9" long and made of solid Brass.
- With a Comfortable plastic handle for a secure grip while probing.
- The tip of the rod is rounded to avoid scratching your target.
- A Brass probe doesn't scratch your finds as easily as using a probe that's made of steel.
Camo Finds Pouch
- 10" deep zippered treasure bag.
- Interior zippered treasure pocket to separate treasure from trash.
- Exterior MOLLE-type webbing grid is ideal for attaching a Garrett Pro-Pointer and digging tools.
- Secures with its own belt, ideal for water hunting.
- Belt fits up to 48 inch waist.
- Overall length top to bottom is 12", the width is about 10".
- The pocket is around 11" deep, the inside zipper pocket is about 3.5" deep and about 8" wide.
NOTE: ProPointer + Holster & Cellphone holster are NOT INCLUDED (for demonstration purposes only).