Highly Recommended for Coin Hunting, Jewelry Hunting, Relic Hunting, Cache Hunting, Prospecting, Ghost Town Hunting, Dry Beach/Fresh Water Hunting
The Garrett GTI 2500 metal detector with TreasureVision and Graphic Target Analyzer truly adds a new dimension to treasure hunting. A precision electronic instrument that utilizes the miracles of high technology in its PowerMaster DSP circuitry to help locate coins, jewelry, gold nuggets or any other kind of metallic object, the GTI 2500 will accomplish more than any other detector manufactured.
The patented Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology provides extremely accurate multiple channel filtering, continuous adaptivity to hunting speeds and automatic ground tracking to provide superior depth, discrimination and pinpointing performance. Deep seeking sensitivity and precise discrimination enable this marvelous instrument to identify targets by size as well as conductivity and to report depth of targets of any size not just coins. In fact, the detector's amazing TreasureVision on the Display Screen will indicate both target size and depth.
Graphic Target Imaging 2500 - This exciting One-Touch metal detector is automatic and surprisingly easy to operate. Yet those who have special demands will find the GTI 2500 meticulously adaptable to any personal style of treasure hunting. Microprocessor-controlled circuitry truly makes this the deepest-seeking detector known to man.
Includes the following items
- 9.5" PROformance Imaging Submersible Search Coil - Designed for general use in finding the broadest range of targets in the broadest range of environments.
- 12.5" Imaging Search Coil - Deep seeking, waterproof search coil for accurate depth readout and target image.
- Garrett TreasureHound EagleEye Search Coil - Deep seeking search coil that finds larger targets at depths beyond the reach of conventional coils. The ultimate deep seeking accessory - the Eagle Eye is made exclusively for the Garrett GTI 2500 metal detector.
- Garrett Master Sound Headphones - Built, field tested and approved for land use with all types of metal detectors.
- Garrett Supreme GTI Camo Soft Case - Padded travel/storage bag.
- GTI Environmental Cover Up - Protects your control housing and push-buttons from harmful Rain, Dirt, Dust Build-Up, and Scrape Marks which will prolong your detectors life.
- How to Find Lost Treasure Field Guide - small, pocket sized guide book.
- Garrett GTI 2500 Instruction Manual - Instruction Manual to help assemble, take care of and learn how to operate your metal detector.
- 8 "AA" Batteries Included - Go Metal Detecting the moment you receive your Metal Detector.
- Exclusive 2 Year Warranty - Garrett warrants that each piece of its detection equipment is protected by a limited parts and labor warranty for a period of 24 months from the date of purchase.
- Graphic Target Imaging (GTI) shows true target size and depth.
- Graphic Target Analyzer (GTA) identifies target's conductivity
- True Digital Signal Processor (DSP) improves discrimination accuracy
- ScanTrack optimizes treasure signals based on search coil swing speed
- Ground Balance: automatic and also manually adjustable
- All Metal, Non-Motion Deep Seeking Mode: allows hovering over target
- User-adjustable: Volume, Threshold, Tone, Sensitivity, Discrimination
- Salt Elimination Aid: eliminate interference caused by wetted salt at beach
- Hip Mount Battery Pack: reduces detector weight for long searches
- FastTrack Ground Balance for use in All Metal Mode
- Surface Elimination: adjustable search aid ignores shallow, undesired items
- LCD Backlight: to illuminate LCD screen for improved visibility
- External Speaker and Headphone Jack: quarter-inch (1/4") size
- Coin Alert Belltone Audio: Garrett sound for high conductivity targets
- Last Mode Switching: switch from All-Metal into last-used discrim. mode
Search Modes (Discrimination Patterns)
- All Metal
|Target ID Cursor Segments||24|
|Iron Discrimination Segments||3|
|Search Modes||5 (plus Imaging/Pinpoint)|
|Electronic Pinpointing||YES, with size/depth display|
|Frequency||7.2 kHz, user-adjustable|
|Audio Tone ID Levels||3|
|Standard Search Coil||9.5" PROformance™ Imaging|
|Length (Adjustable)||40" to 51" (1.01m - 1.29m)|
|Total Weight||4.6 lbs. (2.1 kgs.)|
|Batteries||8 AA (included)|
|Battery Condition Indicator||YES|
|Warranty||2 Year, Limited Parts/Labor|
Garrett GTI 2500 Metal Detector Videos
Garrett GTI 2500 Introduction
Garrett GTI 2500 Discrimination
Garrett GTI 2500 Discrimination Segments
Garrett GTI 2500 More About Imaging
Garrett GTI 2500 All Metal Operations
Imaging by Garrett
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Shipping is FREE on all orders within the Contiguous United States. Outside of the Contiguous United States, please place your order in the Shopping Cart to view shipping charges.
Shipment / Transit time
Detector Experts makes every effort to get your order to you as soon as possible. Orders for in-stock items placed on business days before 3:00 PM ET (Eastern Time) are generally shipped the same day (subject to verification). Please note weekend orders, placed on Fridays after 1:00 PM ET will be processed on the following Monday. If there is a problem with your order, you will receive an e-mail within one business day to advise you about the situation.
Most orders get shipped the same day if received, processed and verified by 1:00 P.M. ET (Eastern Time) Monday – Friday. Orders received after these times or those which require verification (see below) will be processed the next business day.
Delivery of Oversize items:
Oversize items that are required to ship via truck due to their size or weight, generally take an extra day to ship. The average delivery time is 7-10 business days. Rural or remote delivery locations can sometimes take slightly longer.
All truck deliveries are made by appointment which must be scheduled in advance. The carrier will reach out to you by phone or email to set up this appointment. An adult must be available to receive, inspect, and sign for the merchandise at the time of delivery. A rescheduling fee may be applied for a missed delivery appointment, subject to carrier policy.
All deliveries are to the threshold of your location during standard business hours. White glove, inside delivery, evening, early morning, or weekend deliveries are sometimes able to be scheduled with the carrier for an additional cost. Detector Experts cannot guarantee the availability or cover the additional cost of these extra services.
Truck deliveries are unavailable to PO boxes, APO/FPO locations, or outside of the continental 48 states.
A signature is required for most shipments upon receipt. An adult must be at the address to receive the package and sign for it. Packages cannot be rerouted or picked up from UPS. If UPS is unable to successfully deliver your package they may bring your package to a UPS Access Point or they will re-attempt delivery up to 3 times, at their discretion.
If you require additional help to receive your package, please contact us.
Oversize items shipped by Truck are delivered by appointment which must be scheduled in advance. The carrier will reach out to you by phone or email to set up this appointment. An adult must be available to receive, inspect, and sign for the merchandise at the time of delivery. A rescheduling fee may be applied for a missed delivery appointment, subject to carrier policy.
All deliveries are to the threshold of your location during standard business hours Monday through Friday. White glove, inside delivery, evening, early morning, or weekend deliveries are sometimes able to be scheduled with the carrier for an additional cost. Detector Experts cannot guarantee the availability or cost of these extra services.
Damaged or missing items upon delivery
Damaged in delivery: If there is damage to the package, or if merchandise is missing, please keep the original shipping carton and contact us immediately so we can issue a damage claim with the carrier. Please don’t return the merchandise without going through these steps, as it delays the replacement of the order or the issuance of a credit.
Missing items: All missing items claims must be reported within five business days of delivery. Contact us to report a missing item from your shipment.
Oversize truck deliveries: Oversize items shipped by Truck are delivered by appointment which needs to be scheduled with carrier in advance. At time of delivery, an adult must be available to receive, inspect, and sign for the merchandise. Please inspect the item to be sure it is the correct model, in operable condition, and not damaged in any way. Do not sign the delivery manifest until you have inspected the item. Once the delivery manifest is signed, we are unable to file any damage claim with the carrier on your behalf. Once you sign for the item, you are accepting the product as is.
If the merchandise is damaged, please make a notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as well. Contact us within 48 business hours to report the damage.
Yes, Detector Experts ships throughout the U.S., Canada and to over 200 countries worldwide where allowed by the Manufacturer. International shipments are subject to import fees, duties, and taxes (which are levied once a shipment reaches the destination country) in addition to the brokerage fees/custom clearance charges that may be imposed by the carrier. These charges must be borne by the recipient. Detector Experts has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they might be.
Due to high international shipping costs, taxes, and duty fees, we cannot ship any order that includes backordered items. We will hold the order until all items are in stock and available to ship. Please contact us if you wish to cancel or change these items.
If an international shipment is refused and/or returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees, brokerage fees, or shipping charges incurred from this return will be the responsibility of the customer.
Order transit times
Orders are generally delivered based on the shipping timeframe selected during checkout.
Please allow additional time for shipments to U.S. territories, P.O. boxes, or military APO/FPO addresses.
There are generally options that allow for expedited shipping that are displayed at checkout, at an additional cost, subject to terms and conditions of inventory etc…
Orders for in-stock items placed on business days are typically shipped the same day (subject to verification). Please note weekend orders, placed on Fridays after 1:00 PM ET will be processed on the following Monday.
Standard Shipping Options
- Super Saver (7-10 Business Days)
- Standard Shipping 3-7 Business Days
- UPS 3 Business Days
- UPS 2 Business Days Air
- UPS Next Business Day Air
- USPS Priority Mail
Expedited shipping is not available for shipments to, U.S. territories, P.O. boxes, or military APO/FPO addresses. Please allow additional time for orders shipped to these addresses.
Shipping to P.O. boxes or military APO/FPO addresses
Shipments can be sent to both P.O. boxes and military APO/FPO addresses. Note: Please allow 6-8 weeks for orders shipped to military APO/FPO addresses for them to be delivered.
Once an order has shipped out, we will send you an e-mail with the tracking number. Just click on the link and it will take you to the carrier’s website.
You can also track your order here
- Enter the Detector Experts Order number as well as the email address associated with the order. OR
- If you have a Detector Experts account, simply log into your account using your e-mail address and password, then click on your order number in your order history. The tracking number will appear under the Status & Tracking column. If you click on the link, it will take you to the tracking information for your order.
A signature is required for most shipments upon receipt. Someone must be at the address to receive the package and sign for it. Packages cannot be rerouted or picked up from UPS. If you require additional help to receive your package, please contact us.
What are the rules for transporting Hazardous Goods?
This item cannot be shipped outside the USA and must ship via Ground. Pursuant to terms as defined here
Some orders might be subject to our verification procedure before we can process it. For your protection from credit card fraud or identity theft, we may ask you to verify that you’re the card owner or that the order and the ship-to information are valid. If your order requires verification, you will be notified by email within one business day.