Nokta Racer 2 Metal Detector Standard Package with 11″ x 7″ Search Coil, Coil Cover, Headphones, Batteries, and a Two-Year Warranty.
The Racer 2 features 5 Search Modes, Notch Filter Discrimination, Iron Audio, Tone Break Adjust, Magnetic Mineralization Indicator, Digital Target ID, Ground Balance with 3 Options, Pinpoint and depth indicator.
This metal detector is boosted with all the features users need for finding more coins, relics and jewelry.
Built on the cutting-edge RACER technology, the RACER 2 is boosted with all the features users need for finding more coins, relics and jewelry.
RACER 2 will once again fascinate all current and new RACER users with its extraordinary performance and new features.
Now with Notch Filter, Iron Audio, Tone Break, iSAT (Intelligent Self-Adjusting Threshold), advanced discrimination ability as well as a new DEEP mode and waterproof search coil.
- Easy to use single menu design
- 5 Search Modes: All Metal, Two Tone, Three Tone, Beach and Deep
- Gain Adjusts the Depth of the Device
- Notch Filter Discriminates Single or Multiple Target ID's of Unwanted Metals
- Iron Audio Turns Off or Adjusts the Volume of the Low Iron Tone
- Tone Break Adjusts the Break Points of the Target Response Tones on the Target ID Range
- Audio Tone Changes the Frequency of Target and Threshold Tones
- iSAT Intelligent self-adjusting threshold control allows for a smooth and noise-free threshold sound by avoiding disruption of the threshold in the all metal mode caused by high mineralization.
- Easily saves your settings or restores factory defaults.
- Extra features at the push of a button: Frequency Shift, LED Flashlight
- Magnetic Mineralization Indicator shows mineralization intensity of the ground.
- Digital Target ID and ID Filtering
- Long Battery Life
- Ground Balance with 3 Options: Automatic, Manual, Tracking.
- High performance and unmatched depth.
- Professional design and superior quality for challenging terrains.
- Pinpoint and depth indicator
- LED Flashlight and Backlight
- Optional 2.4 GHz Wireless Headphones
- Advanced Discrimination Ability
- For Challenging Terrains
- RC29V DD Search Coil 11"x7" and Cover
- 4 x AA Batteries
- User Manual and Warranty Certificate
- VLF Operating Principle
- 14 kHz Operating Frequency
- 100 Hz - 700 Hz Adjustable Audio Frequencies
- 5 Search Modes: (All Metal / Two Tone / Three Tone / Beach / Deep)
- Iron Audio
- Tone Break
- Notch Filter
- Automatic, Manual and Tracking Ground Balance
- Frequency Shift
- 01-99 Gain Setting
- 00-99 Target ID
- 11" x 7" DD Search Coil
- Custom LCD Display
- 3 lbs. Including Search coil and Batteries
- 47" - 55" adjustable
- 4 x AA Alkaline Battery
- 2 Year Warranty