Sun Ray Detector Electronics is proud to announce our new Invader™ series of aftermarket accessories for White's metal detectors!
The new Sun Ray Invader PZ-1 Target Probe has been developed to satisfy the pinpointing and retrieval needs of Prizm and Coinmaster users.
Features of the PZ-1:
- Fully compatible with all Prizm series and Coinmaster/Coinmaster Pro models.
- Accurate "bulls eye" pinpointing on coin size targets up to 3"+ deep depending on target size, target orientation, conductivity, detector used, settings, ground and moisture conditions!
- NEW! Lighter weight, waterproof/submersible 6" X 1" diameter probe mounts on top of upper shaft. PZ-1 probe and cable weigh approx. 5 oz. PZ-1 switch box, connectors, cable and probe clip, etc. weigh approx. 5 oz. - approx. 10 oz total!
- New red Probe Tip Cover installed to prevent wear and tear on the probe tip. Replacement covers available from your authorized, stocking Sun Ray Dealer.
- While the PZ-1 probe is waterproof the switch box is water resistant and must not be submersed.
- PZ-1 incorporates all of the same functions as the stock coil including accurate visual and audible target ID (if the detector model provides those functions) along with identical pinpoint functions! (Depth reading will be off due to the probe's small diameter which is normal.)
- High quality custom made, durable probe and connector cable used for precision performance. Probe incorporates a very flexible heavy duty custom 32" straight cable with strain relief for "tangle free" operation.
- Quality high performance toggle switch used for peak performance! (Minimum 100,000 mechanical life operation-as described in manufacturer's specs)
- Toggle switch shuts off coil as it turns probe on and vise versa. Coil and probe are never on at the same time.
- PZ-1 switch box is conveniently mounted on detector pole attachment in a neutral position (for both right and left hand users) and to prevent toggle from being accidentally switched or bumped by user or damaged by tree limbs, brush, etc. if switch box is brushed or hit during detecting.
- No external buzzers, vibrators or lights are needed as all target responses are heard clearly through your detector headphones!
- No extra batteries required as the PZ-1 utilizes the detectors power source.
- Complete installation & operation instructions included.