Treasure hunting with a Tesoro just became more versatile than ever.
The Outlaw is an all-terrain phenomenon.
Built on the tough as nails technology you’ve come to expect from Tesoro, the Outlaw has its roots firmly set in the Bandido Series of metal detectors.
This family of detectors also gives the user the return of the True No-Motion retune that allows for precision pinpointing.
- MicroMAX Design
- Low Noise Circuitry
- VLF 10.6 kHz Frequency
- One Drop-in 9 volt Battery
- Silent Search Discriminate Mode
- No-Motion All Metal Mode
- Motion All Metal Mode
- 3-Piece Knockdown Pole
- Operating Frequency - 10.6 kHz
- Searchcoil - 8" Round Open Center Concentric
- Searchcoil Family - Epsilon
- Cable Length - Approx. 3'
- Audio Frequency - Approx. 630 Hz
- Audio Output - 36mm (approx) 1 ½" speaker and headphone jack
- Headphone Compatibility - 1/4" stereo plug
- Weight (may vary slightly) - 2.2 lbs
- Battery Requirement - One 9 volt DC (alkaline)
- Battery Life (typical) - 10 to 20 hours
- Optimum Temp. Range - 30° to 100° F
- Optimum Humidity - 0 to 75% R.H.
- Operating Modes - Silent Search Discriminate, Threshold Based No Motion All Metal, Threshold Based Motion All Metal