This is Mr. Clynick’s most detailed and informative book to date. In it, he helps the reader to develop an in-depth and practical understanding of the Excalibur’s in-ground operating characteristics and capabilities.
- how understanding BBS detectors can increase your treasure hunting accuracy and effectiveness.
- tuning: the “Salt and Pepper” method.
- understanding the Excalibur 11.
- coil control methods for identifying targets.
- audio tips and methods.
- recognizing gold, alloys and foils.
- top hunter “Goldinwater’s” high-power system.
- using “ground noises” to identify targets.
- gold and the discriminate control.
- understanding “out-of-range” responses, “nullouts” and “returning” signals.
- high-accuracy “Reverse Hunting” with the Excalibur.
- modifications, maintenance, basic repairs and troubleshooting.
- and much more…
(120 pages, 8.5 x 5.5 softbound).