The Gray Ghost Underwater is for all underwater or wet applications. User-selectable impedances allow compatibility with all underwater detectors and commercial diving equipment. Solid-state speakers leave sound quality unaffected by depth. Underwater-pluggable bulkhead connector is standard. Some detectors are shipped with the mating socket.
- User-selectable impedance for compatibility with all water detectors.
- Heavy-duty muff-to-muff connection cable.
- Heavy-duty coil cable with underwater bulkhead connector.
- Compact carry and storage foldable design.
- Heavy-duty polymer muffs with full-ear surround, soft comfortable cushions.
- Adjustable padded headband... no screws, no wire frame, no rust!
- Solid state speakers designed for maximum sensitivity, efficiency, durability, and signal quality wet or dry and regardless of depth.
- Special sound-blocking muff design eliminating environmental ambient noise up to 24 decibels.
- Frequency response: 200 - 3200 Hz... only what your detector uses.
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty.