Garrett AT Gold Metal Detector with 5"x8" PROformance DD Submersible Search Coil, Coil Cover, Garrett MasterSound 2 Headphones, Garrett Waterproof Submersible Headphones, Batteries and a Two-Year Warranty.
The AT Gold metal detector was designed to find tiny gold nuggets in the most challenging prospecting environments, including shallow fresh water hunting. This All-Terrain detector features All-Metal Mode, Graphic Target Analyzing, Digital Target ID, Iron Discrimination, Adjustable Threshold, Pro Mode Audio, Manual & Automatic Ground Balance, and Electronic Pinpointing.
The AT Gold is also waterproof to a maximum depth of 10 feet (3 meters) for searching in freshwater lakes and streams.
Includes 18 kHz frequency for enhanced detection of small gold nuggets, jewelry, coins, and relics.
WATERPROOF TO 10 FEET OR 3 METERS
AT Gold metal detector was designed to find tiny gold nuggets in the most challenging prospecting environments, including shallow fresh water hunting.
The AT Gold operates at a high frequency optimized for gold prospecting and includes a True All Metal Mode. The All Metal Mode is preferred for prospecting because it provides the greatest possible depth and sensitivity. It also provides a continuous audio response to allow the operator to hear the subtle detection signals produced by faint targets
The AT Gold is a Motion All Metal detector, meaning that slight motion of the search coil is required to maintain detection, although static detection of targets can be achieved while in Pinpoint mode. The AT Gold includes manual and automatic Ground Balance plus an exclusive Ground Balance Window feature to optimize the detector’s performance in highly mineralized ground, where gold is most often found. This detector is also waterproof to a maximum depth of 10 feet (3 meters) for searching in freshwater lakes and streams.
In addition to its True All Metal Mode, the AT Gold includes two Discrimination Modes, making it a versatile coin and relic hunting machine. When selecting either the DISC 1 or DISC 2 mode, the operator gains more Tone ID information from targets in addition to the ability to discriminate unwanted trash targets (e.g. nails, foil, pull tabs).
- 5" x 8" (14x20cm) PROformance DD Submersible Search Coil
- Garett MasterSound 2 Headphones
- Garrett Waterproof Submersible Headphones
- 2 Year Warranty: Garrett warrants that each piece of detection equipment manufactured by Garrett is protected by a limited parts and labor warranty for a period of 24 (twenty-four) months from the date of purchase.
- All-Metal Mode: True All-Metal mode offers deepest detection depth and sensitivity on the smallest nuggets.
- Graphic Target Analyzing: Simultaneously shows the target's conductivity and the detector's discrimination pattern.
- All Terrain: Designed for use in wet, humid and dusty environments. Weatherproof housing can be immersed in water to 10-foot (3m) depth.
- Digital Target Id: Numeral scale from 0 to 99; indicates a target metal's conductivity for increased ability to distinguish targets from each other.
- High-Resolution Iron Discrimination: Provides 40 points of iron resolution, controlled with touch pads and viewed as a digital number on the LCD for the most precise ability to separate a good target from iron trash.
- Adjustable Threshold: Allows the user to manually adjust the audio threshold, (constant background sound) to better hear targets.
- Pro Mode Audio: Proportional audio response and Tone Roll Audio features provide more target information.
- Iron Audio: Allows user to hear discriminated iron and to audibly identify problematic flat iron objects like bottle caps and washers.
- All-Metal Iron Audio: A Garrett exclusive feature that allows user to audibly identify iron objects even while operating in a True All Metal Mode.
- Ground Balance (Manual): Allows the user to manually adjust the detector's ground balance to reduce the detrimental effects of ground mineralization.
- Ground Balance Window: A Garrett exclusive feature that allows user to “spread” the ground balance setting to reduce the response to subtle ground variations.
- Fast Track Ground Balance: Automatic feature that allows user to quickly ground balance the detector in mineralized soil conditions.
- Electronic Pinpointing: This Non-Motion All-Metal Mode is used to precisely locate a detected target's location in the ground.
- One-Touch Treasure Hunting: With the touch of a button, your metal detector is powered on, automatically reset to factory (or your) settings and ready to search!
- Depth Indicator: Continually shows depth of coin-size objects.
- Battery Condition Indicator: Shows batter life continually.
- Search Modes (Discrimination Patterns): 3 plus electronic pinpointing.