AT Gold Waterproof Metal Detector Spring Pack with 5″ x 8″ PROformance DD submersible Search Coil, Coil Cover, Master Sound 2 Headphones, Edge Digger, Garrett Diggers Pouch, Digital Camo Soft Case, Garrett Baseball Cap, Batteries and a Two-Year Warranty.
The AT Gold detector features All-Metal Mode, Graphic Target Analyzing, Digital Target ID, High-Resolution Iron Discrimination, Adjustable Threshold, Pro Mode Audio, Ground Balance, Electronic Pinpointing, One-Touch Treasure Hunting, Depth Indicator and Search Modes.
This metal detector is waterproof up to 10 feet and is ideal for detecting small gold nuggets, jewelry, coins, and relics- even in freshwater lakes and streams.
Includes 18 kHz frequency for enhanced detection of small gold nuggets, jewelry, coins, and relics.
WATERPROOF TO 10 FEET OR 3 METERS
AT Gold metal detector was designed to find tiny gold nuggets in the most challenging prospecting environments, including shallow fresh water hunting.
The AT Gold operates at a high frequency optimized for gold prospecting and includes a True All Metal Mode. The All Metal Mode is preferred for prospecting because it provides the greatest possible depth and sensitivity. It also provides a continuous audio response to allow the operator to hear the subtle detection signals produced by faint targets
- Garrett AT Gold Instruction Manual - Instruction Manual to help assemble, take care of and learn how to operate your metal detector.
- Garrett 5" x 8" PROformance DD submersible search coil - This DD PROformance Search Coil is perfect for locating small objects.
- Garrett 5" x 8" DD Coil Cover - Protect your metal detector search coil when in use. This hard plastic black cover will prevent scuffs and scratches.
- Garrett Master Sound 2 Headphones - Built, field tested and approved for land use.
- Garrett Diggers Pouch - 10" deep zippered treasure bag, interior zippered treasure pocket to separate treasure from trash.
- Garrett Edge Digger - Strong carbon steel blade with cutting edge teeth. Non-slip blade guard with comfortable rubber handle. Includes Garrett carry sheath for belt mount use.
- Garrett Digital Camo Soft Case - Padded travel/storage bag, 46" length with full zipper opening, carrying handle and backpack straps.
- Garrett Baseball Cap - Digital camo Cap
- Garrett Search Coil Hardware Kit - This kit includes the nut, bolt and washers that hold the search coil to the lower pole of your Garrett Metal Detector.
- 4 "AA" Batteries Included - Go Metal Detecting the moment you receive your Metal Detector
- Exclusive 2 Year Warranty - Garrett warrants that each piece of its detection equipment is protected by a limited parts and labor warranty for a period of 24 months from the date of purchase.
- All-Metal Mode: True All-Metal mode offers deepest detection depth and sensitivity on the smallest nuggets.
- Graphic Target Analyzing: Simultaneously shows the target's conductivity and the detector's discrimination pattern.
- All Terrain: Designed for use in wet, humid and dusty environments. Weatherproof housing can be immersed in water to 10-foot (3m) depth.
- Digital Target Id: Numeral scale from 0 to 99; indicates a target metal's conductivity for increased ability to distinguish targets from each other.
- High-Resolution Iron Discrimination: Provides 40 points of iron resolution, controlled with touch pads and viewed as a digital number on the LCD for the most precise ability to separate a good target from iron trash.
- Adjustable Threshold: Allows the user to manually adjust the audio threshold, (constant background sound) to better hear targets.
- Pro Mode Audio: Proportional audio response and Tone Roll Audio features provide more target information.
- Iron Audio: Allows user to hear discriminated iron and to audibly identify problematic flat iron objects like bottle caps and washers.
- All-Metal Iron Audio: A Garrett exclusive feature that allows user to audibly identify iron objects even while operating in a True All Metal Mode.
- Ground Balance (Manual): Allows the user to manually adjust the detector's ground balance to reduce the detrimental effects of ground mineralization.
- Ground Balance Window: A Garrett exclusive feature that allows user to “spread” the ground balance setting to reduce the response to subtle ground variations.
- Fast Track Ground Balance: Automatic feature that allows user to quickly ground balance the detector in mineralized soil conditions.
- Electronic Pinpointing: This Non-Motion All-Metal Mode is used to precisely locate a detected target's location in the ground.
- One-Touch Treasure Hunting: With the touch of a button, your metal detector is powered on, automatically reset to factory (or your) settings and ready to search!
- Depth Indicator: Continually shows depth of coin-size objects.
- Battery Condition Indicator: Shows batter life continually.
- Search Modes (Discrimination Patterns): 3 plus electronic pinpointing.