Garrett AT Pro Metal Detector Spring Special with 8.5″ x 11″ PROformance DD submersible Search Coil, 5″ x 8″ PROformance DD submersible Search Coil, Coil Covers, Master Sound 2 Headphones, Garrett Diggers Pouch, Batteries and a Two-Year Warranty.
The AT Pro detector features Pro Mode Audio, High-Res Iron Discrimination, Digital Target ID, Iron Audio, Fast Recovery Speed, All Terrain Versatility, Manual & Automatic Ground Balance, Graphic Target Analyzer (GTA), Continuous Coin Depth Indicator and Search Modes.
This metal detector is ideal for Coin Hunting, Jewelry Hunting, Relic Hunting, Cache Hunting, Prospecting, Ghost Town Hunting, Competition Events, Beach/Fresh Water Hunting.
WATERPROOF TO 10 FEET OR 3 METERS
AT Pro is Garrett’s all-new, all-terrain, all-treasure, deep-seeking, professional treasure hunter’s detector! This all-terrain detector offers new and exclusive Garrett technology that makes it ideal for hunting coins, relics, caches, jewelry, and even gold nuggets. Select from either Standard or Professional search modes with enhanced audio features.
The AT Pro is engineered with a waterproof housing and connectors to protect in dusty, muddy, wet and humid environments. The AT Pro can be immersed in water to a 10-foot depth (maximum) to search in and along shorelines, rivers, piers, docks or swimming holes, as well as all land sites from mountains to dry deserts. AT (All-Terrain) can be used anywhere on land or in water.
- Garrett 8.5" x 11" PROformance DD submersible search coil - DD configuration provides greater detection depth and performance by significantly reducing the negative effects of heavily mineralized ground and saltwater interference.
- Garrett Camo Finds Pouch - Separate pockets for your finds and trash.
- Garrett AT Pro Ballcap Hat - Official Garrett AT Pro logo one size fits all baseball hat.
- Garrett 8.5" x 11" Coil Cover - Protect your search coil from scratches and scuffs due to rough terrain and conditions.
- Garrett 5" x 8" PROformance DD submersible search coil - This DD PROformance Searchcoil is perfect for locating small objects. Now you can easily pinpoint your targets at moderate depth.
- Garrett 5" x 8" DD Coil Cover- Protect your metal detector when in use. This hard plastic black cover will prevent scuffs and scratches.
- Garrett Master Sound 2 Headphones - Built, field tested and approved for land use.
- Garrett 50th Anniversary Cap - Limited Edition Garrett 50th Anniversary Cap
- Garrett Search Coil Hardware Kit - This kit includes the nut, bolt and washers that hold the search coil to the lower pole of your Garrett Metal Detector.
- 4 "AA" Batteries Included - Go Metal Detecting the moment you receive your Metal Detector.
- Exclusive 2 Year Warranty - Garrett warrants that each piece of its detection equipment is protected by a limited parts and labor warranty for a period of 24 months from the date of purchase.
- Pro Mode Audio: Proportional Audio and Tone Roll Audio™ features allow the user to hear characteristics of a target as they would in a True All-Metal Mode.
- High-Res Iron Discrimination: Use touch pads to set iron discrimination in one of 40 levels for precise ability to separate good targets from trash.
- Digital Target ID: 0 to 99 Target ID scale offers increased ability to distinguish one target's conductivity from another.
- Iron Audio: Allows the user to hear discriminated iron and to alter the detector's mid-tone signal's range
- Fast Recovery Speed: Allows greater ability to pick out good targets amongst trash
- All Terrain Versatility: Weatherproof housing designed for dusty, humid or wet environments; unit can be submerged to a maximum 10-foot depth.
- 15 kHz frequency: improved detection of small targets, gold nuggets, jewelry
- Ground Balance: automatic and manually adjustable for improved performance
- Graphic Target Analyzer (GTA): identifies target's conductivity
- Continuous Coin Depth Indicator: to determine target depth
- Battery Condition Indicator: shows battery life continually
- Depth Indicator: Continually shows depth of coin-size objects.
- Battery Condition Indicator: Shows batter life continually.
- Search Modes (Discrimination Patterns): 6 plus electronic pinpointing.
- Target ID Cursor Segments: 12 (notchable)
- Iron Discrimination Segments: 40
- Accept/Reject Discrimination: Yes
- Search Modes: 6 (3 Standard, 3 Pro modes)
- Sensitivity/Depth Adjustments: 8
- Electronic Pinpointing: Yes
- Frequency: 15 kHz
- Audio Tone ID Levels: 3
- Standard Search Coil: 8.5" x 11" DD PROformance
- Length (Adjustable): 42" to 51" (1.06m - 1.29m)
- Total Weight: 3.03 lbs. (1.4 kgs.)
- Batteries: 4 AA (included)
- Warranty: 2 Year, Limited Parts/Labor