With the unrivaled performance of the CTX 3030 you’ll experience The Future of Discovery!
Minelab CTX 3030 Metal Detector with 11" DD Smart Coil, Coil Cover, UR-30 Headphones, WM-10 Charging Cable & Auto Charger, Alkaline Battery Holder, WM-10 Wireless Module & Belt Clip, Removable Headphone Module, Universal AC Wall Adapter, Li-ion Rechargeable Battery, Arm Rest Strap.
The waterproof, all-terrain CTX 3030 features Updated 2016 Mechanical Design Improvements (New Battery Sand Seal & Armrest Lock), full color LCD, advanced Target Trace discrimination, built-in speaker and headphone options for wireless audio, Minelab’s exclusive integrated GPS locating, Switch on and go simplicity, Five Preset Search Modes, Ultimate FeCo Discrimination, and PC Mapping.
Minelab CTX 3030 Metal Detector includes the following items:
- WM-10 Charging Cable
- Auto Charger
- Alkaline Battery Holder
- WM-10 Belt Clip
- WM-10 Wireless Module
- Removable Headphone Module
- USB Cable
- 11" DD Smart Coil
- 11" Double D Coil Cover
- Universal AC Wall Adapter
- Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
- UR-30 Headphones
- Arm Rest Strap
- Coil Hardware
- Battery Charging Station
- Minelab Pro-Find 40 Pinpointer
- Minelab Carry Bag
- Getting Started Guide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Waterproof- You can go detecting anywhere with this versatile TREASURE detector. You have the flexibility of land and underwater detecting as the CTX 3030 is waterproof to 10 ft (3 m).
- Wireless Audio- Have the freedom to detect without your headphones being attached to your detector. With the WM 10 Wireless Module you have the choice of using the built-in speaker, supplied headphones or your own favourite headphones.
- Ultimate FeCo Discrimination- With Ferrous (Fe) and Conductivity (Co) target resolution, plus adjustable Tone ID Profiles, you can detect (accept) the targets you want to and ignore (reject) the rest. With Target Trace and Target Separation, you can identify multiple targets simultaneously for accurate detecting results.
- Full Colour Display- The full colour LCD clearly displays more target information than ever before and greatly enhances the CTX 3030’s discrimination capabilities.
- GPS Locating- See where you have been, and where you are going, by using the Map screen and Navigation Tool.
- GeoTrails- show the ground that you have already covered.
- WayPoints- mark points of interest.
- FindPoints- mark your treasure locations.
- GeoHunts- record your entire detecting adventure.
- PC Mapping (with Google Maps)- Upload all of your detector settings and treasure locations to your PC using the XChange 2 application. Attach photos and text to your finds, group them into categories. View the locations on Google Maps. You can also download data to your detector for re-exploring favourite areas.
- Quick Menus (and smart functions)- Quick Menus give you easy access to ‘on the go’ adjustments. Smart functions (Sensitivity, Noise Cancel, Audio, Ground Balance) and a customisable User button allow fast changes to your most used controls while detecting.
- Ergonomic Design- The well balanced design has all the battery weight behind the armrest for comfortable detecting. The detector is fully adjustable to suit your needs.
- Multi-Languages- You can choose from 9 different languages: English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish or Turkish.
- FBS 2 uses multiple frequency transmission and coil-to-detector data communication to find more targets in variable ground conditions.
- Smartfind 2- provides digital signal processing and precision FeCo discrimination, with colour target information, for the best target identification results.
- GPSi- very high sensitivity for accurate recording of geo locations.
- Wi-Stream- creates very fast wireless audio with no loss of sound quality.
|Application||Coin, Relic, Jewellery & Beach (waterproof 10ft)|
|Technology||FBS 2, Smartfind 2, GPSi, Wi-Stream|
|Frequency/Transmission||Multiple frequencies: 1.5 - 100kHz|
|Coil (standard)||11-inch waterproof Double-D smart coil|
|Audio Output||Built-in speaker, standard ¼-inch non-waterproof socket, custom waterproof socket (Minelab accessory headphones only)|
|Headphones Supplied||KOSS UR30 (100 ohm) supplied with detector (non-waterproof )|
|Visual Display||Full colour LCD with backlight and adjustable brightness (1–10)|
|USB Connectivity||XChange 2 (via USB) compatible with Windows XP, Vista and 7|
|Memory||Settings saved automatically while detecting and remain until changed or reset|
|Depth Indication||Accurate gauge active in normal detecting and Pinpoint mode|
|Detect Modes||10 fully customisable, including 5 preset (Coins, Beach, Relic, Silver & High Trash)|
|Discrimination||Smartfind 2TM 2 dimensional colour discrimination: Ferrous 35, Conductivity 50 - 20 fully customisable discrimination patterns (2 per Search Mode)|
|Audio tone||Customisable Tone ID Profiles - 1, 2 ferrous (Fe), 2 conductive (Co), 4 Fe, 4 Co, 35 Fe, 50 Co or Combined|
|Audio Type||Normal, Long, Smooth & Pitch Hold|
|Ground Balance||Auto Compensation and Auto Ground Balance|
|Ground Balance Type||-|
|Pinpoint||Non-motion with modulated audio and visual crosshair on LCD, 2 modes: normal and sizing|
|Sensitivity Adjust||Auto and Manual (1–30)|
|Tune / Noise Cancel||Manual & Automatic (11 channels)|
|Threshold||Level adjustment (1–50), Pitch adjustment (1–30)|
|Target Volume Adjust||Limit & Gain (1 to 30)|
|Battery||Li-ion pack with fast charger. 12 V car adapter supplied with Standard Pack only|
|Low battery alert||Audio & visual indication.|
|Length||Min 37 in. (940 mm) – Max 55.3 in. (1405 mm)|
|Weight||5.20 lbs (2.36 kgs) including Li-ion battery pack|
|Warranty||3 years control box & coil|
Shipping is FREE on all orders within the Contiguous United States. Outside of the Contiguous United States, please place your order in the Shopping Cart to view shipping charges.
Shipment / Transit time
Detector Experts makes every effort to get your order to you as soon as possible. Orders for in-stock items placed on business days before 3:00 PM ET (Eastern Time) are generally shipped the same day (subject to verification). Please note weekend orders, placed on Fridays after 1:00 PM ET will be processed on the following Monday. If there is a problem with your order, you will receive an e-mail within one business day to advise you about the situation.
Most orders get shipped the same day if received, processed and verified by 1:00 P.M. ET (Eastern Time) Monday – Friday. Orders received after these times or those which require verification (see below) will be processed the next business day.
Delivery of Oversize items:
Oversize items that are required to ship via truck due to their size or weight, generally take an extra day to ship. The average delivery time is 7-10 business days. Rural or remote delivery locations can sometimes take slightly longer.
All truck deliveries are made by appointment which must be scheduled in advance. The carrier will reach out to you by phone or email to set up this appointment. An adult must be available to receive, inspect, and sign for the merchandise at the time of delivery. A rescheduling fee may be applied for a missed delivery appointment, subject to carrier policy.
All deliveries are to the threshold of your location during standard business hours. White glove, inside delivery, evening, early morning, or weekend deliveries are sometimes able to be scheduled with the carrier for an additional cost. Detector Experts cannot guarantee the availability or cover the additional cost of these extra services.
Truck deliveries are unavailable to PO boxes, APO/FPO locations, or outside of the continental 48 states.
A signature is required for most shipments upon receipt. An adult must be at the address to receive the package and sign for it. Packages cannot be rerouted or picked up from UPS. If UPS is unable to successfully deliver your package they may bring your package to a UPS Access Point or they will re-attempt delivery up to 3 times, at their discretion.
If you require additional help to receive your package, please contact us.
Oversize items shipped by Truck are delivered by appointment which must be scheduled in advance. The carrier will reach out to you by phone or email to set up this appointment. An adult must be available to receive, inspect, and sign for the merchandise at the time of delivery. A rescheduling fee may be applied for a missed delivery appointment, subject to carrier policy.
All deliveries are to the threshold of your location during standard business hours Monday through Friday. White glove, inside delivery, evening, early morning, or weekend deliveries are sometimes able to be scheduled with the carrier for an additional cost. Detector Experts cannot guarantee the availability or cost of these extra services.
Damaged or missing items upon delivery
Damaged in delivery: If there is damage to the package, or if merchandise is missing, please keep the original shipping carton and contact us immediately so we can issue a damage claim with the carrier. Please don’t return the merchandise without going through these steps, as it delays the replacement of the order or the issuance of a credit.
Missing items: All missing items claims must be reported within five business days of delivery. Contact us to report a missing item from your shipment.
Oversize truck deliveries: Oversize items shipped by Truck are delivered by appointment which needs to be scheduled with carrier in advance. At time of delivery, an adult must be available to receive, inspect, and sign for the merchandise. Please inspect the item to be sure it is the correct model, in operable condition, and not damaged in any way. Do not sign the delivery manifest until you have inspected the item. Once the delivery manifest is signed, we are unable to file any damage claim with the carrier on your behalf. Once you sign for the item, you are accepting the product as is.
If the merchandise is damaged, please make a notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as well. Contact us within 48 business hours to report the damage.
Yes, Detector Experts ships throughout the U.S., Canada and to over 200 countries worldwide where allowed by the Manufacturer. International shipments are subject to import fees, duties, and taxes (which are levied once a shipment reaches the destination country) in addition to the brokerage fees/custom clearance charges that may be imposed by the carrier. These charges must be borne by the recipient. Detector Experts has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they might be.
Due to high international shipping costs, taxes, and duty fees, we cannot ship any order that includes backordered items. We will hold the order until all items are in stock and available to ship. Please contact us if you wish to cancel or change these items.
If an international shipment is refused and/or returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees, brokerage fees, or shipping charges incurred from this return will be the responsibility of the customer.
Order transit times
Orders are generally delivered based on the shipping timeframe selected during checkout.
Please allow additional time for shipments to U.S. territories, P.O. boxes, or military APO/FPO addresses.
There are generally options that allow for expedited shipping that are displayed at checkout, at an additional cost, subject to terms and conditions of inventory etc…
Orders for in-stock items placed on business days are typically shipped the same day (subject to verification). Please note weekend orders, placed on Fridays after 1:00 PM ET will be processed on the following Monday.
Standard Shipping Options
- Super Saver (7-10 Business Days)
- Standard Shipping 3-7 Business Days
- UPS 3 Business Days
- UPS 2 Business Days Air
- UPS Next Business Day Air
- USPS Priority Mail
Expedited shipping is not available for shipments to, U.S. territories, P.O. boxes, or military APO/FPO addresses. Please allow additional time for orders shipped to these addresses.
Shipping to P.O. boxes or military APO/FPO addresses
Shipments can be sent to both P.O. boxes and military APO/FPO addresses. Note: Please allow 6-8 weeks for orders shipped to military APO/FPO addresses for them to be delivered.
Once an order has shipped out, we will send you an e-mail with the tracking number. Just click on the link and it will take you to the carrier’s website.
You can also track your order here
- Enter the Detector Experts Order number as well as the email address associated with the order. OR
- If you have a Detector Experts account, simply log into your account using your e-mail address and password, then click on your order number in your order history. The tracking number will appear under the Status & Tracking column. If you click on the link, it will take you to the tracking information for your order.
A signature is required for most shipments upon receipt. Someone must be at the address to receive the package and sign for it. Packages cannot be rerouted or picked up from UPS. If you require additional help to receive your package, please contact us.
What are the rules for transporting Hazardous Goods?
This item cannot be shipped outside the USA and must ship via Ground. Pursuant to terms as defined here
Some orders might be subject to our verification procedure before we can process it. For your protection from credit card fraud or identity theft, we may ask you to verify that you’re the card owner or that the order and the ship-to information are valid. If your order requires verification, you will be notified by email within one business day.