XP Deus Metal Detector with 11″ X35 DD Waterproof Wireless Search Coil, Coil Cover, WS4 Wireless Backphone Headphones, Waterproofing Kit (8 Foot Aerial Antenna, Waterproof Case, Waterproof Headphones, Volume Control), Headphone Storage Case, Wireless Remote Control Display Screen, Hip mount case for Wireless Remote, and a 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty.
The XP Deus features Audio Response, Iron level, Multi tone, Notch, Discrimination, Ground balance, Motion & 4 non-motion modes, Extended discrimination range, and 9 Pre-configured factory programs.
This detector is lightweight and compact, offering exceptional comfort, speed and performance.
- Fully Telescopic S Handle Stem
- XP Deus Waterproofing Kit
- Wireless Backphone Headphones (WS4)
- Headphone Storage Case
- 11" X35 DD Waterproof Wireless Search Coil
- 11" Search Coil Cover
- Wireless Remote Control Display Screen
- Hip mount case for Wireless Remote Control Display Screen
- USB Connection Cable With One Mini-B Plug
- USB Connection Cable With Three Mini-B Plugs
- 110 Volt Power Supply Transformer - Charger
- Connection Clamp For Recharging The Coil
- Complete Coil Hardware & Spare Parts (2 Screws, 2 Wing Nuts, 1 Washer, 1 Spacing Washer)
- Detailed Owners Manual
- 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty (Serviced in USA)
The XP Deus
Lightweight and compact: extend or fold away in seconds
At 2 pounds, the XP DEUS (pronounced day-uhs) offers exceptional comfort, speed and performance. The XP DEUS is the result of years of research and development by the XP engineering team. This detector sets new benchmarks in metal detection design and performance.
The design is built on three wireless elements:
- Search Coil
- Digital LCD Display Remote
- Audio Backphone Headphones
The three devices communicate with one another via a digital wireless link developed specifically for metal detecting. This patented design provides crystal clear audio and exceptionally efficient power consumption.
DEUS features a superior ergonomic stem design that is comfortable and easy to use. A durable molded rubber grip provides an improved operating angle for hours of fatigue free use. The arm cup is produced from a unique plastic resin that is both durable and flexible.
Extreme speed finds good targets next to junk
The entire detector is built in to the search coil! Unlike traditional metal detectors, a wire is no longer required to convey the signal. The target signal is digitized and analyzed instantly and directly at the source by an ultra-miniature digital circuit. This revolutionary new design improves the quality of signal acquisition and produces superior power, speed and precision. The pure digital format allows you to adjust the power, reactivity and target recovery speed to be as fast as you desire.
One Click: Change Frequency, Power or Recovery
An all digital design means that there is now no need to buy multiple detectors for different types of treasure hunting. You can adjust every characteristic of the DEUS. Choose from one of 9 preset programs and start detecting. The DEUS is simple to use for a beginner and provides advanced options for experienced users.
- Can control and adjust the detector alone
- Built in speaker works with or without headphones
- 1/8" audio headphone jack
- Four non-motion modes
- Precise audio and visual discrimination
- Extended iron discrimination
- Nine preset factory programs
- Expert menu
- Belt clip included
- Full graphic display
- Low power consumption backlight
- Intuitive screen functions
- Battery life: +/- 27 hours
- Wireless headphone with controls and LCD screen
- Light and foldable removable headband
- One click headband replacement
- Can control the detector alone
- Lithium battery and charger included
- ABS transport case included
- 11" X35 Round standard search coil
- Carbon fiber infused DD
- Light weight
- Includes coil cover
- Includes hardware
- Contains metal detector electronics
- Battery Life: +/- 20 hours (depending on power and frequency)
- Total of 35 frequencies – 5 main frequencies with 7 wide offsets 3.7 to 4.4kHz, 7.1 to 8.4kHz, 10.5 to 12.4kHz, 15.2 to 17.8kHz, 23.5 to 27.7kHz
- Selectable frequency offset without loss of performance
- TX power adjustment is available on all frequencies and offsets
- Special Low frequency TX Boost feature:
- Normal or Boost option – The transmitted power has 2 selectable levels when using frequencies 3.7Khz to 4.4kHz.
- The BOOST mode significantly increases the transmission power of the transmitting coil, allowing greater detection levels if the soil conditions allow.
- TX boost is a special mode, the battery life of the coil may be reduced down to 6 hours.
- The overall battery life of the x35 coil has improved on most frequencies by +10% to +40%
- High frequencies 23- 27.7kHz – Excellent sensitivity to low conductive targets and small targets.
- Better overall stability
- Wet beach
- Dry beach
- Coin hunting
- Five additional preset modes
- Expert menu to create custom programs
Shipping is FREE on all orders within the Contiguous United States. Outside of the Contiguous United States, please place your order in the Shopping Cart to view shipping charges.
Shipment / Transit time
Detector Experts makes every effort to get your order to you as soon as possible. Orders for in-stock items placed on business days before 3:00 PM ET (Eastern Time) are generally shipped the same day (subject to verification). Please note weekend orders, placed on Fridays after 1:00 PM ET will be processed on the following Monday. If there is a problem with your order, you will receive an e-mail within one business day to advise you about the situation.
Most orders get shipped the same day if received, processed and verified by 1:00 P.M. ET (Eastern Time) Monday – Friday. Orders received after these times or those which require verification (see below) will be processed the next business day.
Delivery of Oversize items:
Oversize items that are required to ship via truck due to their size or weight, generally take an extra day to ship. The average delivery time is 7-10 business days. Rural or remote delivery locations can sometimes take slightly longer.
All truck deliveries are made by appointment which must be scheduled in advance. The carrier will reach out to you by phone or email to set up this appointment. An adult must be available to receive, inspect, and sign for the merchandise at the time of delivery. A rescheduling fee may be applied for a missed delivery appointment, subject to carrier policy.
All deliveries are to the threshold of your location during standard business hours. White glove, inside delivery, evening, early morning, or weekend deliveries are sometimes able to be scheduled with the carrier for an additional cost. Detector Experts cannot guarantee the availability or cover the additional cost of these extra services.
Truck deliveries are unavailable to PO boxes, APO/FPO locations, or outside of the continental 48 states.
A signature is required for most shipments upon receipt. An adult must be at the address to receive the package and sign for it. Packages cannot be rerouted or picked up from UPS. If UPS is unable to successfully deliver your package they may bring your package to a UPS Access Point or they will re-attempt delivery up to 3 times, at their discretion.
If you require additional help to receive your package, please contact us.
Oversize items shipped by Truck are delivered by appointment which must be scheduled in advance. The carrier will reach out to you by phone or email to set up this appointment. An adult must be available to receive, inspect, and sign for the merchandise at the time of delivery. A rescheduling fee may be applied for a missed delivery appointment, subject to carrier policy.
All deliveries are to the threshold of your location during standard business hours Monday through Friday. White glove, inside delivery, evening, early morning, or weekend deliveries are sometimes able to be scheduled with the carrier for an additional cost. Detector Experts cannot guarantee the availability or cost of these extra services.
Damaged or missing items upon delivery
Damaged in delivery: If there is damage to the package, or if merchandise is missing, please keep the original shipping carton and contact us immediately so we can issue a damage claim with the carrier. Please don’t return the merchandise without going through these steps, as it delays the replacement of the order or the issuance of a credit.
Missing items: All missing items claims must be reported within five business days of delivery. Contact us to report a missing item from your shipment.
Oversize truck deliveries: Oversize items shipped by Truck are delivered by appointment which needs to be scheduled with carrier in advance. At time of delivery, an adult must be available to receive, inspect, and sign for the merchandise. Please inspect the item to be sure it is the correct model, in operable condition, and not damaged in any way. Do not sign the delivery manifest until you have inspected the item. Once the delivery manifest is signed, we are unable to file any damage claim with the carrier on your behalf. Once you sign for the item, you are accepting the product as is.
If the merchandise is damaged, please make a notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as well. Contact us within 48 business hours to report the damage.
Yes, Detector Experts ships throughout the U.S., Canada and to over 200 countries worldwide where allowed by the Manufacturer. International shipments are subject to import fees, duties, and taxes (which are levied once a shipment reaches the destination country) in addition to the brokerage fees/custom clearance charges that may be imposed by the carrier. These charges must be borne by the recipient. Detector Experts has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they might be.
Due to high international shipping costs, taxes, and duty fees, we cannot ship any order that includes backordered items. We will hold the order until all items are in stock and available to ship. Please contact us if you wish to cancel or change these items.
If an international shipment is refused and/or returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees, brokerage fees, or shipping charges incurred from this return will be the responsibility of the customer.
Order transit times
Orders are generally delivered based on the shipping timeframe selected during checkout.
Please allow additional time for shipments to U.S. territories, P.O. boxes, or military APO/FPO addresses.
There are generally options that allow for expedited shipping that are displayed at checkout, at an additional cost, subject to terms and conditions of inventory etc…
Orders for in-stock items placed on business days are typically shipped the same day (subject to verification). Please note weekend orders, placed on Fridays after 1:00 PM ET will be processed on the following Monday.
Standard Shipping Options
- Super Saver (7-10 Business Days)
- Standard Shipping 3-7 Business Days
- UPS 3 Business Days
- UPS 2 Business Days Air
- UPS Next Business Day Air
- USPS Priority Mail
Expedited shipping is not available for shipments to, U.S. territories, P.O. boxes, or military APO/FPO addresses. Please allow additional time for orders shipped to these addresses.
Shipping to P.O. boxes or military APO/FPO addresses
Shipments can be sent to both P.O. boxes and military APO/FPO addresses. Note: Please allow 6-8 weeks for orders shipped to military APO/FPO addresses for them to be delivered.
Once an order has shipped out, we will send you an e-mail with the tracking number. Just click on the link and it will take you to the carrier’s website.
You can also track your order here
- Enter the Detector Experts Order number as well as the email address associated with the order. OR
- If you have a Detector Experts account, simply log into your account using your e-mail address and password, then click on your order number in your order history. The tracking number will appear under the Status & Tracking column. If you click on the link, it will take you to the tracking information for your order.
A signature is required for most shipments upon receipt. Someone must be at the address to receive the package and sign for it. Packages cannot be rerouted or picked up from UPS. If you require additional help to receive your package, please contact us.
What are the rules for transporting Hazardous Goods?
This item cannot be shipped outside the USA and must ship via Ground. Pursuant to terms as defined here
Some orders might be subject to our verification procedure before we can process it. For your protection from credit card fraud or identity theft, we may ask you to verify that you’re the card owner or that the order and the ship-to information are valid. If your order requires verification, you will be notified by email within one business day.